Friday, April 27, 2012

Free promotion of blogs


While I am preparing another post heading. The practice of marketing. And he will focus on ... How to place a free information in the media. ... absolutely free to advertise on your blog. Mastera X aka Bablorub. He also.... then you yourself remember;-) The point is that by doing simple manipulations in your blog or website, you get an opportunity to get. a very good traffic. (. checked up on personal experience. ) On the resource whether it be website or blog.







By the way, I am puzzled by the question, advertising or PR offers for free Master X?.



If my memory serves me, the ads by definition - is a paid form of placing information and free it can not be. Then it turns out that Master X offers us tons of PR. to. it just means free of charge the information available, but we offer accommodation in the form of a banner, which is closer to advertising. In general, I was puzzled and thought....







What do you think about this?.







You are interesting examples of practical experience in the field. marketing. ,. advertising. ,. PR. and the media, your work can be defined phrases:. advertising Murmansk. ,. marketing Murmansk. ,. media Murmansk. ? . subscribe to my blog updates by e-mail. or. RSS. and you do not miss the interesting and useful articles for you.







And if you want to stand out, as well as pay attention to my readers to your blog or site,. become a regular reader. and you will get on my Honour roll.