Monday, April 16, 2012

millions dorveyschikov



There have been no one said, and did not show, ' Dude, I dorveyschik - here's my Bentley '. Or - here's my villa in Spain. Or - here's my house on the ruble. For all the time once showed me a good car for 30k, but then it turned out that 20k of them - credit. How to know? . Who showed? .

For 10 years I have had more than five hundred clients in business. And the meetings - a lot more, but let - five times. And none of the three thousand never said, ' Dude, what do you pour me! . The key word ' tried '.

Within a few years in SEO nobody came and said: ' I made 300k in the doorway pages, do you think is interesting to them to invest '. No, I do not think I megaekspert Investment. But to me, and treated those who were in the area polulyama. And no one said that the money - from doorways. All for the most part from offline.

Recently I became interested in offshore companies. Customers are different and I try to keep myself in good shape - good advice to support the bread. And that's what it turns out - as soon as the earnings are not here and there, up to 10k bucks, it is advantageous to conduct all business through the offshore company: cash checks, direct bank transfers, etc.. However, over the past three years, which I am interested in this topic, I've never heard of dorveyschikah working with offshore companies. And many times seen the excitement of shit, emitted in the forums with the fall of the next payment system. Ay -ya -ya -yay, the last 300 bucks burned.

Still, maybe I do not know, but did not see dorveyschikov, pouring its affiliate. For example, when I developed the theme sidzhevodstva, then met with the owner of three qualitative py - CJ with skim 75% (the level of discharge to the content - it is like a very cool for the CJ ) and the total traffic at 300k. It rained not on the affiliate program. He signed a direct contract, made ​​a few paysites, and poured them directly. Say, hemorrhoids and content? .

But I think I 'm wrong and now I bring dozens of counter- examples. And these are my opinions only on the lack of information.

---------------------------------.
Sign up. to update the blog with one click!. Read on Twitter!. ::. Advertising blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment